Alberta Team Handball Federation requires Players, Coaches, Officials, and Club Staff to become members prior to registering for any of our programs and events. Our
Membership Fees & Benefits are assessed on an annual basis. All players, coaches, officials and clubs must have a valid email address in order to complete the registration
process. Alberta Team Handball registrations are all done online.
The strategy to develop membership is based on the following key principles:
1. Membership growth is the result of retaining existing members and attracting new members.
2. Growth requires investment in strategies to develop new members and customers.
3. Tracking memberships - who stays, who joins, demographics of membership, patterns of growth, etc. - is essential to evaluating growth and the success of growth strategies.
4. Everyone - Association Members and Local Affiliates - benefits from membership development and needs to collaborate on strategies for growth.
5. Members are fundamentally responsible for developing their sport. Fees are an important way of ensuring the organization's capacity to develop the sport.
To register goto your club registration page :
OVER 19 PLAYER
MINI HANDBALL PLAYER